I hope that you guys enjoy this video. This video explains the damage of judging others and the benefits of finding inner peace and self-love. I also discuss a little bit of my struggles with confidence and being judgmental. Please leave any comments or feel free to share your experiences with confidence and judgement below if you’d like! I’d love to hear them 🙂
This video discusses why I haven’t made YouTube videos in over 10 months and why I was inconsistently uploading… Sorry! I explain the 3 reasons why I didn’t make YouTube videos!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
I hope that you are enjoying this day with your family, eating awesome food, and taking the time to express gratitude for some of your blessings. Yesterday, I had dinner with my family and it was great to have everyone in one place with love and laughter. In just a few hours, I will be going to my uncle’s house to hang with my 60 (literally) other family members.
With all of this love and happiness, I think that it is a great time to express gratitude and appreciation for all of the things in my life. So this will be a list of all that I am thankful for.
I am thankful for:
- my family for loving me and supporting me and being there for me whenever I need a shoulder to cry on. They are the most important people in my life and I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life.
- My health. I am thankful for my body for still functioning after all of the awful food and alcohol that I have put into it… and for all of the awful food and alcohol that I am about to put into it this holiday season 😦
- I am thankful for my dog, Peaches, for living until 14. She’s truly a trooper (she’s napping in my bed right now).
- having a job, a home to live in, and for having meals to eat everyday.
- all of my friends for giving me fantastic memories, for making me feel better when I’m feeling sad, for making me laugh, and for always being there with me on spontaneous adventures.
- the strangers who do nice things for me everyday: the man who picked up my cellphone when it fell down the escalator, the lady at Giant who explained which is the better cheese to use for macaroni and cheese. These small, but amazing, selfless interactions really do make my day.
- every person on the internet who say nice things, like my videos, and support me even though they don’t have to. The love that comes my way is overwhelming sometimes and I wish that I could thank every single person!
- being given an education and graduating from college. College was the best experience of my life and I am very thankful for having that opportunity.
- all of the places that I have been able to travel to: England, Canada, Guatemala, South Africa, New England, etc. If it weren’t for very gracious people helping me to fund these opportunities, I would have never been able to go. I am very thankful for these people for helping me to make everlasting memories.
- my music teachers, especially my two violin teachers, for teaching me about music. Music has been one of the most therapeutic things in my life that has helped me through depression, anxiety, and has been there whenever I’ve been down.
- being alive. I’m appreciative that I am able wake up and remember all of the fantastic, special, and unforgettable memories that I’ve made and being able to make more!
- myself. For waking up everyday and staying positive, sensitive, empathetic, and standing up for what is right, and for never losing myself after the adversities that I have faced. I am thankful for my curiosity and for always wanting to learn new things and become a better person. I am thankful for taking the initiative to go on a journey towards self-love, self- appreciation, and realizing my self-worth… things that I never practiced in the past. And I am thankful that I am able to be supportive of myself and that I have my own back during this journey!
I hope that you all are able to enjoy this thanksgiving, and please tell me what you’re thankful for!! Have a beautiful day!